Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Finally(:

Goodness seems like it has been forever since i have been on this i cant believe it took me so long. My life has been so very very busy lately. Between Dallen's Football and Traveling Baseball Team. So other than that i have recently started school....Boring... I only like seeing Kailee and riding home with Kelton casue he is always on one after school and is a crack up when we are exitting the Parking Lot... Country Full Blast, Singing Along Duh, Remming up the Engine and Laughing so hard(: He is so funny(: Hahah... Ohh my Jeena Finch!! So jsut started back up on the piano, ohh what a joy. This should be a Great Year! I hate it Mega Bad!!! Goodness.. Also had a good time at the Demo Derby! It was way fun, there with My aunt Nat. and Her Daughters!! Looking for boys and dancing around Shaking it on the Dance Floor all the way(: Well i think that is about it for my life... Except Boys!! Cast to the Neda Forget Him! Boy's are just Bad Apples if you know what i mean!!!(: Hoping i will find a New one in about a Week Up in Spanish Fork(: Hahha Later Aligater!!!! Love Shelby Mckell Smith(: (: (: (:

No comments: