Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hey ya'll!! Well Nick is the new thing now! Gavin and Phillip are oldies. MM he is like a cowboy type for those who you don't know. He is pretty fine! SO sorry i never up date mostly to Kailee because she and my aunt Nat. by the way she is the BOMB! I love her!
Well have you ever heard the song I'm Yours? I love that song you should listen to it sometime!! It is rocking! SO........ pretty much that is all i have to say. But Nick is pretty cool!! I should no! well see ya later chickies!! And p.s i miss Kailee my bff she has been in Florida forever i have had to eat lunch with those Freaky 6th graders!! Wow huh Well it will be good to have her/you back!!

1 comment:

Kailee's Korner said...

Thanks Shelby I missed you to I am so so sorry about those six graders. I have something special for you tomorrow ok. I will be back tomorrow and will save you from those sixies.